Prev: Re: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July Next: [GZG] More real TO&E's

Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

From: "john tailby" <John_Tailby@x...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:40:53 +1200
Subject: Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

>> Besides the date for the liberation of NC is given as 2018...
>
> Ok where are you getting the timeline from? The only 2018 reference I
> see in any of the gzg history timelines I have access to is
> "2018 Nicholas III crowned Czar in St Petersburg as the Romanovs
return
> to Russia."
I got the 2018 date from the timeline at the back of the FT rule book
second
edition. It's in the same section as the return of the Romanovs, just a
separate paragraph.

I'd be interested if someone would put together some proposals about the

TO&E for an invasion of a Pacific Island. We could then do a gap
analysis
between current capabilities and the mission requirements. Be
interesting to
see what % of GDP would be required.

I agree that the basic equipment could be locally manufactured,
especially
the infantry fighting gear, but big items or high tech one's might be
difficult to develop locally and so would need to be purchased from
other
sources.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July Next: [GZG] More real TO&E's