Prev: RE: [GZG] [DS2]WhatamImissing? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

From: Zoe and Carmen Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:07:23 +1000
Subject: Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>>Neither NZ or Australia is likely to have the capability to
>>manufacture arms in the next 50 years so they would need
>>to buy them from somewhere. Historic links suggest their
>>gear might will be Anglican.
>

> What kind of arms are you talking about? We're developing new weapons
all the time so I find that statement a bit odd.

Shhh! He's never heard of Winin, Nulka, Karinga, Barra, Jindalee,
Karriwarra, Ikara, Malkara, Jindivik, etc etc. Few people have. Though
the Brits know about their SSQ-801 sonobuoy aka Barra, and the USN their

Mk53 DLS, aka Nulka and Mk303 Target Drone, aka Jindivik, though those
last are long since retired and transferred to the UK, while the Mk53 is

just entering service.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDg0n344wlg

Zoe