Prev: [GZG] [DS] A real world battlegroup Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:14:47 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

On Mon, August 21, 2006 10:45, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>>  >Or entries such as "New Israelis in stealth mode" (starfield in
>>>  >background, nothing in foreground)?
>>>

>>>  You can try it, we might award some special cloaked ship minis as
>>>  prizes.....  ;-)
>>
>>Transparent resin ships, like Ainsty's INAP's?
>>
>>Frits
>

> No, just a flying base with nothing on top of it....	<GRIN>

Runners up should get an 'improved stealth' ship, which doesn't
even have a flying base... :-)

btw, are you going to be at Colours this year? As much as I'd
like to make use of the special offers, I'd rather wait until
I can actually see what I'm buying.

Idea for cool ship design: Resin ships with a small LED at
the tip of the flying base, so the ship is lit from the inside.
Then paint the surface of the ship, leaving gaps for port holes
and engines. Power it from a small watch battery in the base.

--
Be seeing you,		  Web: www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			   IM: samuel.penn@gmail.com