Prev: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest! Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:52:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

If I can find my old Evil Empire(tm) flight bases, I can supply the
prizes.
Similar to the black ones, but clear, ergo, just for the smaller
classes.
;->=

You know, of course, judging would be mostly on the 'captions'.

I have to admit, the certificates would be trophy enough to work on good
ones...

The_Beast