Prev: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition Next: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:01:19 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:
> Portugal, Holland, Poland, Denmark, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia,

> Belgium and Netherlands...

I think the NSL composition is somewhere in the canon stuff. I am
pretty sure the Netherlands are independent(don't know about Belgium),
and that Portugal is part of the garlic loving FSE.

It should be in the timeline, but the one at the gzgpedia is not there
at the moment.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition Next: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition