Prev: Re: [GZG] llar attacks Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

[GZG] Re: [Gzgpedia] Midgard Herding 2183

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:33:39 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Re: [Gzgpedia] Midgard Herding 2183

Hey folks,

As a favour, when you want new stuff in the GZGpedia, can you email me
directly at jhan@warpfish.com?

I fear as work has gotten much more exciting, I don't follow the lists
as closely as I usually do.  I am interested in new material, and I'm
always willing to post stuff of a reasonable length.

I'll put this up shortly.

Thanks!
JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"Wake me, let me see the daylight, save me from this half-life;

Prev: Re: [GZG] llar attacks Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!