Prev: [GZG] Re-Reconquista Deux Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS!

[GZG] Re-Reconquista Deux

From: Glenn Wilson <glenn-wilson-1950@s...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:38:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Re-Reconquista Deux

Dam it where's my new Fullthrust 3 rule book! great
yet again, a chance
for the U.N.S.C to sit back and do nothing, until the
N.A.C orbital bombard LLAR ground force's into swamp
ooze, then they may do something.

Useless UNSC cant even stop bloody alien's.
No wonder they need grazer's.

james mitchell

It strikes me that Jon T's fluff never specifically
said "how' the NAC did it.

I much prefer the Alternative story line that
is...somewhere...on the web by one of our European
(IIRC) members/past members.  I also prefer the LIRA
(even if it does sound Italian) acronymn instead of LLAR.

Gracias,

  Glenn Wilson

Prev: [GZG] Re-Reconquista Deux Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS!