Prev: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American Republics Invades Anglian Confederation! Next: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American RepublicsInvades Anglian Confederation!

Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American Republics Invades Anglian Confederation!

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:31:56 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American Republics Invades Anglian Confederation!

>From: Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com>
>A mixed company of Royal Guard and ex-US Rangers, who were stationed at
an old monastery in the territory of southern Texas, managed to hold off
LLAR attacks

<with apologies to any born or naturalized Texans....>

News interview with Travis Crockett, CO of a AC unit in southern Texas,
surrounded by LLAR forces:

"Well, how we see it is, we got us a Liar brigade trapped outside. I
reckon they feeling a mite hot out theah in the sun, but we got us air
conditioned buildings and running water, heyall, even ice cream and
apple pie, purt near all the comforts of home. Now, I ain't sayin that
we couldn't use a hand, cause we cain't round up all them varmints
ourself. But we're better trained, better equipped, better
supplied...remember the a la mode!"