Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

RE: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:38:36 -0400
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

> Well, we are now supplying all the very big ships (old AND new
> sculpts) with the new 50mm all-metal hex base and stand, which should
> make them a lot stronger and more stable.

That they do, very much so.  The new NAC SDN, while very heavy, is also
very stable on the new base.  The new base is also low, broad and flat
enough for smaller ship bases to partially overlap it without problems.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov