Prev: Re: [GZG] Midgard Herding 2183 Next: [GZG] re: Heads-up on some more ebay stuff....

[GZG] Heads-up on some more ebay stuff....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:01:45 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Heads-up on some more ebay stuff....

Hi all,

I've cleared out a bit more of the lead mountain, this time including
some really odd old stuff, and Dave's put some more of it up on ebay
for me - anyone into (very) old GW, Traveller and/or Anime may find
something of interest here.....  ;-)

Some of it is so old/weird that even I don't know what it is or where
I bought it!! If anyone can identify the big alien bio-nasties then
I'd be interested to hear from you....

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZgarnhamghastQQhtZ-1

Jon (GZG)

PS: please note there is only ONE of the Madox suit kits for sale - I
don't know why/how ebay has listed it twice, I'll have to get Dave to
sort that out. FWIW, it's a 54mm scale kit - but would make a very
nice large mecha for 28mm with a bit of tweaking!  :-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Midgard Herding 2183 Next: [GZG] re: Heads-up on some more ebay stuff....