Prev: [GZG] Hey Indy! I got a Rock for you Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] Cool Starship Art

[GZG] [FT] Cool Starship Art

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:01:02 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Cool Starship Art

Doing some vigilante market research, I've been showing this pictures
around to various miniature/space combat sites and lists to get
feedback. My friend, Bryan Gibson, a veteran Traveller artist, is
working on his own RPG setting called "Terran Praesidium" to be
published by Avenger Enterprises
(http://www.comstar-games.com/traveller/). For the last week , Bryan has

been posting some starship concept art from this upcoming setting to
Avenger's Traveller Aid Society forum and QLI's Citizen Of The Imperium
forum for public perusal:

This is a Novaya Rhodina Frigate from his Terran Praesidium setting:
http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb
=get_topic;f=4;t=001027

This is a NR Destroyer:
http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb
=get_topic;f=4;t=001036[/url]

A scout ship built by the D'Kelva, an alien race from the TP setting:
http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb
=get_topic;f=4;t=001032

And here's a NR Heavy Cruiser:
http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb
=get_topic;f=4;t=001038

Bryan's also posted some pics of recent ship he's designed for
Traveller.

Here's a TNE far trader refitted for combat:
http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb
=get_topic;f=4;t=001022

A Solomani Frigate:
http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb
=get_topic;f=4;t=001028

The Rumblefish class SDB from a long-running Traveller campaign:
http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb
=get_topic;f=4;t=001024

So, what do you guys think? Would you guys like to see these as
miniatures?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: [GZG] Hey Indy! I got a Rock for you Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] Cool Starship Art