Prev: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets Next: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets

RE: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:07:11 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s

G'day guys,

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I pormised to put up some
simple population spreadsheet models. Now finally up (and hopefully
helpfully colour coded and note paged).

ftp://ftp.marine.csiro.au/pub/fulton/simple_population_models.zip

At some point I will get more sophisticated ones up there with
metapopulation cycling etc, but for now there should be more than enough
for simple empire building (while the kind of resource management advice
I do uses far more sophisticated models day-to-day, in mainstream
ecology many science studies on population dynamics wouldn't get too
much beyond these so overall you should be fine).

If you have any questions don't hesitate to yell at me ;)

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets Next: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets