Prev: RE: [GZG] Query: Cinematic vs. vector in FT Next: [GZG] {DS2} HAD instead of LAD

Re: [GZG] Historicon

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:50:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Historicon

Friday seemed more crowded than Saturday, but that's not saying much.
Even
Friday was seemed way down over last year.

Friday night a whole flip chart of Friday games still had openings. On
Saturday while looking at scenery on tables I was often asked if I
wanted to
join in, they had open seats. A friend cancelled his game on Saturday
afternoon because he only had one sign up. 10:30am on Satuday was as
crowded
as 1 pm on Thursday. Which is to say I would not have had much trouble
wheeling a shopping cart down the isles.

It was spooky!

Many speculate it's gas prices. Don't know if we should be concerned
about
the impact of GZG-ECC.

Good seeing you guys!

Martin