Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... and maybe even on topic Next: Re: [GZG] Query: Cinematic vs. vector in FT

RE: [GZG] Query: Cinematic vs. vector in FT

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [GZG] Query: Cinematic vs. vector in FT

point. I also picked up the notion somewhere that an odd-numbered thrust
rating was more useful in vector movement, but can't remember where I
got that idea.

  Best,
  Ken

"McCarthy, Tom (xwave)" <Tom.McCarthy@xwave.com> wrote:
	v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}		    In our group, one
prefers vector, 3 prefer cinematic, and 3 have no preference.

  Something to keep in mind, is that designs which are balanced in
cinematic might not be in vector.  ThatÂ’s easily corrected for those
who design their own.