Prev: RE: [GZG] Query: Cinematic vs. vector in FT Next: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... and maybe even on topic

Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... and maybe even on topic

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:32:58 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... and maybe even on topic

In a message dated 7/21/2006 3:30:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oerjan.ariander@telia.com writes:

JKL  wrote:

>Now, with that background, I was poking through FB2 last  night and
started
>wondering about k-guns.  If they were mounted	on human-style hulls,
would
>there be any potential balance  problems?

None  whatsoever.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

Try this out, I mounted a pair of K guns on a Maria Von Burgund hull..
Added
SM racks, increase the mass a little bit, renamed it as the Tirpitz
class
NSL battleship

Anyone wanting the SSD, let me know..  I also have it for PBEM as  well

Vince