Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:51:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions

> Granted that your plotting them all to hit the same target and they
> actually
> do.. With 1500 points, I am sure there is a DD or FF there that people
> use
> to soak up suck salvo missile bombardment..

Spread them out. If you go whole hog into MT missiles you should be able
to whipe out just about all of the opposing fleet. Keep a couple of non
ammo dependant ships around to mop up, or just spread the beam batteries
through the fleet so each ship has 1 or 2.

Best defence I've come up with is screening a bunch of banzai jammers a
good way ahead of the fleet with fighters then following the missiles
in.

Jaime

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions