Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Next: [GZG] Ping

Re: [GZG] PBEM

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:07:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] PBEM

It's matured over the years and continues to grow.  We began development

in 2001.

We've just added some experimental Bot players so you can play against
the computer.
We also have some single player scenarios to get the feel for the game
and the client interface.
And those ships in the practice games, DON'T shoot back!

Version 1.1 was released a few days ago and is available for download.

http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/ftjava/index.html

Jon