Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 9 Next: RE: [GZG] GZG BB

[GZG] GZG BB

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:50:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [GZG] GZG BB

>Jaime, it is the difference in the way people work. Just because you
>can't someone else's process doesn't mean it's not valid nor
>reasonable to dismiss.
>
>Evyn
>infojunky@ceecom.net

Interesting observation. Seems like we have a little of the pot and
kettle situation going on here. I see a lot of dismissing going on for
Jamie's efforts and some clear messages indicating his efforts hold no
value. Even to the point of questioning his having Jon's OK without Jon
having said anything to the contrary.

dafrca

Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 9 Next: RE: [GZG] GZG BB