Prev: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign Next: Re: [GZG] Forums and lists, oh My!

Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:42:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

amazed that the forum software will send you an e-mail
that
a new post has arrived but the won't just send the post.

As a point of reference I am a member of the Ad Astra forum.  They are
lower
volume
than the GZG list.  I spent far more time reading and responding there
than
I do here.
I'll agree it's prettier but my time is more valuable than any amount
of
pretty.

Roger