Prev: Re: [GZG] Forums and lists, oh My! Next: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign

Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:32:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

On Jul 11, 2006, at 11:25 AM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

>> This is ok, you are in the middle of a work in progress, as such
>> there is no reason to demand a switch in our operating procedures as
>> group until you have something ready for general release. As such
>> remember that their is a strong request that SMTP or NNTP be
>> supported by any such forum in the long run.
>
> And I never asked for a switch. I just want design feed back on the
> project.

Cool, was just trying to dose a heated exchange, because both side
have very clear and reasonable points.

>> Jaime, it is the difference in the way people work. Just because you
>> can't someone else's process doesn't mean it's not valid nor
>> reasonable to dismiss.
>
> Can't what? ;-)
>
> It depends how statistically relevent it is. If 1 out of 100 works
> that
> way, you can dismiss it without much impact. ;-)

Depends..... How big a stick does he have? 8-)

Push comes to shove it will be a battle using every thing.....

Evyn
infojunky@ceecom.net

A map is a surrogate of space.
					-Robinson, A.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Forums and lists, oh My! Next: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign