Prev: RE: [GZG] comin' to Colorado (was: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Radio check, over.

Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:33:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

Jaime wrote on 07/10/2006 01:59:59 PM:

> > I just came up against another problem I have with
> forums: J/JS. ;->=
>
> J/JS?

Java/Javascript.

As Tony can tell you, considering I'm the reason his site has the choice
of
Frames/No Frames, I'm a neo-Luddite.

Keeping J/JS turned off blocks a lot of kewl content, occasionally
entire
sites; also a lot of pop-ups before blockers became available, and a lot
of
cracker c**p, of the less gifted variety. Sad commentary when 'hacking'
is
done by simplest means available. *sigh*

As much of the 'kewl content' is on sites trying to sell me something,
both
our losses. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [GZG] comin' to Colorado (was: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Radio check, over.