Prev: [GZG] Is this puppy up? Next: RE: Anyone out there???

Re: Anyone out there???

From: "Brian Burger" <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:02:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Anyone out there???

On 7/10/06, David Billinghurst <davebill@clear.net.nz> wrote:

> As a BTW, I do find these sort of boards hard to keep track of, as you
> need
> to actively go to them, rather than them deliver mail to you as it
> happens.
> But maybe that's just me :)

No, it's not just you. I'm currently on at least 15 mailing lists -
maybe
20, I've lost count - with about half being active (usually including
GZG-L), and I don't have any trouble keeping up with them all.

I've noticed that I have trouble keeping track of more than two or maybe
three active forums at once, though, and even at the forums I remember
visit, I hit one or two sub-forums per visit and mostly ignore the rest.

Mailing lists are simply far easier to keep track of than even the
best-designed webforums, IMO.

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: [GZG] Is this puppy up? Next: RE: Anyone out there???