Prev: Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: Anyone out there???

Re: forum design (was: RE: Anyone out there???) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED ]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:06:45 +1000
Subject: Re: forum design (was: RE: Anyone out there???) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED ]

Due to draconian firewall policies, I can't access it from work.  The
maillist is handy for that, as I'm time-poor at home for reading forums.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: Anyone out there???