Prev: RE: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active

Until we get digest back, can I have all of this list's traffic sent
to another email address?

This would be a good one:

gmgoffin@lycos.com

Thanks,

--Glenn M. Goffin

--- DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

> > Hey, guys.  How can I go back to the digest version of the list?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ted
> >

> Ted, while the back-up list is all we got I don't think there is a
> digest...
>  However if TPTB, want to tell me I'm wrong.
>

> DOCAGREN
>
> Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or
> 2..
> :-)

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam