Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Emergency backup listserver active

Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

From: "Tim (Flak Magnet) G." <flakmagnet@f...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:36:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

On Friday 07 July 2006 12:04 pm, DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 7/7/06 11:28:00 AM, lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu writes:
> > Otherwise, how could the damage control parties repair things? ;)
>
> U mean the guy holding wire A and wire B together so the firecon can
> "allow" targeting for Beam Battery.	It could be worse, he could be
the
> fool trying to get a B3 to fire by holding those power couplings
together.
>  :-)

Maybe we should allow re-rolls of DCP rolls but only after the player
crosses
out a DCP crew factor from his SSD to represent heroic/stupid efforts on
the
part of the red-shirts to get the systems working...

(kidding!)

Tim (Flak Magnet) G.
Flak Magnet's Miniatures
www.flakmagnet.com

Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Emergency backup listserver active