Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:54:26 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

>From: "McCarthy, Tom (xwave)"

> Apparently, my group's use of FB1 designs is purely an anomaly.  If
the list population is to be taken as typical, most players of the game
design their own ships and do not use FB designs or limit themselves to
the design doctrines illustrated by the FT powers in the FB books.

I almost never set two FB1 fleets against each other. Usually we have
UN, IF, or ORC as one of the belligerents; the other side might be one
of those, or ESU or NSL, or a custom fleet.

Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam