Prev: [OFFICIAL] GZG New releases: DF 6mm and Germy's 2mm! Next: Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:25:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

>From: "Mark & Staci Drake"
> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:51:34 -0500
>
> This is very similar to how Harpoon 4 denotes damage and speed
reduction.

I stole it from General Quarters, which predates first edition
Harpoon. GQ doesn't have hull boxes. That part I came up with on my
own. I first came up with that concept in 1998 or 1999 (can't remember
the exact date I started working on it).

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [OFFICIAL] GZG New releases: DF 6mm and Germy's 2mm! Next: Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam