Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Limits on armour?

Re: Emergency backup listserver active

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 07:22:31 -0600
Subject: Re: Emergency backup listserver active

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:33:46 -0500, "Allan Goodall" writes:
>On 7/4/06, Robert N Bryett <rbryett@mail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the info, and for setting this up. Roughly when did the
>> main server go wonky?
>
>Some time between 12:04 p.m. and 3:37 p.m. Central Daylight Time,
>Friday, June 30. I received an e-mail from the playtest list at 12:04.
>I sent my reply to the main mailing list at 3:37, but it bounced.
>
>(CDT is 6 hours behind British summer time.)

Working on what's wrong.  I'm somewhat delayed as we suffered a double
raid failure last week at home, and have been scrambling to recover
all the data we can.  For now, definitely use the backup.  I'll send
something else when I know something else.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Limits on armour?