Prev: Re: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: [GZG] [FT] Re missile threads

Re: [GZG] [FT] Point Blank / Passing Fire AND other thing...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:03:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Point Blank / Passing Fire AND other thing...

Did I ever suggest using a mark on the plot to indicate a commitment to
firing at the midpoint?

I think you're saying firing all weapons at one stage, but as they bear,
right? Otherwise, that bookkeeping nightmare is rearing ugly head.

BTW, while picking up my third and fourth Titanium Galactica's (Ok,
that's
actually fourth and fifth, but the first one was a gift when it looked
like
there would be short supplies, and I passed that one on to someone else
when it turned out not to be)(Ok, this is way too long for one set of
parentheses, but watch out if you're planning on using the stands, as my
last two had Star Wars stands, which is NO problem)(Those stands just
don't
work as is for gaming), I had a look at the Republic Attack Cruiser, and
must say, SWEET!

I highly recommend giving these a look, especially if you liked AOG's
Turning Point figs and color schemes. Maybe even if you didn't.

Didn't care for the whatchamacallitCloneTroopCarrierGunship...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: [GZG] [FT] Re missile threads