Prev: [GZG] [FT] Point Blank / Passing Fire Next: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: "Matthew Tope" <kirov76@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:18:22 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

> On 29/06/2006, at 2:16 AM, Oerjan Ariander wrote:
>
> >> It looks very ugly on paper (particularly if you read the "explain
> >> everything in triplicate" version you linked to), but it actually
> >> plays about as fast as standard FT2.5.
>
> >On the face of it that seems unlikely, but I suppose it >depends what
> >one means by "about".

As in exactly the same amount of time. It may look complicated but in
practice it is very easy and very satisfying to use. My group has been
using
these rules since they were first posted on this list and have never
looked
back.

To reiterate-it does play just as fast, really, I kid ye not.

Cheers,

Matt Tope

Prev: [GZG] [FT] Point Blank / Passing Fire Next: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update