Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 35 Next: [GZG] RIP Jim Baen

Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 35

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:47:24 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 35

>What playtest list???

Look at the little red blinky light....

>If one exists is it by invitation only?

Yes. When St Jon invited me, he said he needed a test subject to make
sure things are really fool-proof...<grin>

Right now we don't need more Test Listers--we need for St Jon to stop
having a Real Life. Beyond that, most of the serious Playtest stuff gets
handed out to the main list--see for instance the Unified Fighter
Proposal, and the fleet designs for ORC, UN, IF, NI. BTW, I've seen very
few AARs on this list with the new fleets, and it would...this is a hint
to all vacheads... REALLY HELP IF PEOPLE WOULD PLAY THE NEW FLEETS AND
SEND AARS.

Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 35 Next: [GZG] RIP Jim Baen