Prev: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:36:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

>Yuk! *This* is the future direction of FT? The game that's supposed
>to be quick and fun to play? Really?

All I can say at this point, Robert (and all out there), is "don't
panic!!"  ;-)

The beta fighter test rules that you are referring to are fairly old
now, having been generated by lot of thrashing around on the playtest
list a good while back.... please don't consider them "official",
even from a beta test standpoint. At the moment, as time allows I'm
working on some VERY much simpler proposals which I believe address
the most important fighter issues while staying in the spirit of the
original FT rules. Not a lot has happened for some months due to a
lot of Real Life(tm) issues getting in the way, but I'm gradually
getting back on to the development stuff.
I don't want to say too much more at this point because there is
still a good bit of testing and tweaking needed before I can consider
releasing a "public beta" to the main list, but watch this space....
:-)

Jon (GZG)