Prev: RE: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso Next: Re: [GZG] (OT?) X-Treme Hobby...

RE: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:25:26 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso

Well, my idea was the cavern have just one or a couple of points shared
with the surface. That way, you could just have the caverns to the side.

Also, Cavernscapes aren't terrifically difficult to do in foam, but IS
problematic to carry around. I'd suggest drawn on a sheet, or even using
glued on yarn or batting to indicate cave walls. Seems easy enough to
roll
up, then roll out.

Haven't tried that myself, mind you.

The_Beast