Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:21:24 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso

>From: "Glenn M. Goffin"
>Use the third dimension: a deep ravine, maybe some caves.  How about a
model of Chaco Canyon or Canyon de Chelly?

I thought about that but I couldn't see a way to do it -- I have to be
able to build it in my condo, transport it in the back of a minivan, and
the players have to be able to both see and reach into it.

Although I may go in the other direction--as Roger said, Just Plain
Simple Grass (tm). A flat, even plain, with flocks of sheep, peacefully
grazing. You can use a flock to mask your movement form an opponent, and
they act as cover if he fires at you--but if you fire at him, the sheep
are likely to scatter from the loud noises. You can herd the sheep,
using half speed if you want to be traidtional about it, or relying on
the dynamite method that would have been pioneered a few years ago if
the event had ever happened.

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update