Prev: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:11:00 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

>For additional variety my gaming group invented seeking missiles that
can burn endurance after the ship moves. These cost 2 mass have 3
endurance and do 1d6 damage.

>We also invented rockets, these hit like pulse torpedos, modified by
the ECM level do 2D6 damage and can be stopped by PDS fire. This is the
missile system for people that can't guess.

What's	the group response been? How many times have y'all tried them?

Prev: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update