Prev: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso] Next: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso

Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:12:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

Various...

> >> Okay, I asked potential players about ideas for te terrain, and
what
> >> I got was a few suggestins on the kinds of squads they're likely to
> >> play (I'm assuming Tony intended the Sumatran Rats as his squad,
not
> >> as a wandering monster).

***snippage***

> Actually its Sumatran rat MONKEYS...
>    Watch Peter Jackson's Dead Alive...nuff dead.

While, some of us go further back to Firesign Theatre's Sherlock Holmes
and
the Giant Rat of Sumatra...

> How about that Monty Python gag where the Architect is showing off his
> new plans for a hotel, but the only previous experience he had was
with
> slaughterhouses...

Funny, I always thought there was joke mistaking abattoir for boudoir...

I've recently seen the episode, and the word never did seem to be used
that
way. *shrug*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso] Next: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso