Prev: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso] Next: [GZG] (OT?) X-Treme Hobby...

Re: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:52:31 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

>Wait, is Roger going to be there, i.e., was that a partcipant's
suggestion? Are you trying to get 'im lynched?!?

Roger is probably not masochistic enough to sign up for another of my
games. As far as I'm aware, he hasn't recuperated from the last one he
was in.
If he *does* participate, well, I can't be held liable.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso] Next: [GZG] (OT?) X-Treme Hobby...