Prev: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office. Next: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

[GZG] [DSII] Vehicle desgn question

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:10:51 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [DSII] Vehicle desgn question

design an MICV for use in both Stargrunt abd Dirtside.	I want

to carry 8 spaces of troops, have a class 2 DFFG, and have the default
APSW
replaced by one that can be remote controlled so it still functions when
the
vehicle is surpressed.

Does this violate the max of three weapons on a size class 3 vehicle?
(DFFG,
remote APSW,
2 units of infantry).  I'm not actually adding a weapon, I'm upgrading
the
free one.  As far
as I can tell this has no impact in DS, just in SG.

Any Opinions?

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office. Next: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update