Prev: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office. Next: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office.

[GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@m...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:24:21 +1000
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

Hi Mark,

I got back home and dug out my scenario notes. They were pretty
rough, so I edited them into a standard format for printing on A4
paper. Then I realised that while they would makes sense to a veteran
Seastrike admiral, the whole thing would be a bit obscure for anyone
else, so I wrote some guidance notes on how these scenarios are
supposed to be used.

Anyway... I've put the document up as a .pdf file on my web space:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~rbryett/

Click on the Belt Wars link to download the file. Any comments would
be gratefully received, and I'll do my best to answer any questions.
I'd love to hear from anyone who playtests.

Best regards, Robert Bryett