Prev: [GZG] Heavy missile questions. Next: Re: [GZG] Menacing "Baa"

RE: [GZG]Heavymissilequestions. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:48:07 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG]Heavymissilequestions. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Start using needle beams and needle missiles against the PDS.  This can
be
more effective against ships that won't suffer a threshold if normal
missiles/weapons do enough damage in one turn and will let your followup
salvoes devastate the target.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: [GZG] Heavy missile questions. Next: Re: [GZG] Menacing "Baa"