Prev: Re: [GZG] re: KublaCon 2006 After Action Report Next: Revised Missiles (long) was Re: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.

Re: [Fwd: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.]

From: Zoe and Carmen Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:53:23 +1000
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.]

laserlight@verizon.net wrote:

> By the way--the rules on my site are Official Beta Test, not just
something I dreamed up (in fact, Zoe Brain was IIRC the originator). The
Playtest List would like to hear any feedback you have.

There's been a few changes since then, but yes. The situation is
substantially the same as the original, just a few details have changed.

That applies to the heavy missile rules too ;-)

--
Zoe & Carmen Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com