Prev: RE: [GZG] SG2 -- Network Game Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Missile Counters

[GZG] Re: Missile Counters

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 01:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Missile Counters

I have a very old kit of an Airfix USN Corsair II jet that came with a
lot of ordnance including a large number of small bombs that are perfect
for missile counters once based. So I would suggest looking at either
cheap ordnance heavy aircraft kits (A-10, Skyraider…) or the various
Aircraft Weapon sets from Hasegawa which come in both 1/72nd and 1/48th
scales. Very useful for spaceship parts and for missiles for dressing up
your AFVs as well.

Eg.
http://www.netmerchants.co.uk/page.php?xPage=newsearch.html&jssCart=ed1a
4b40a5b9391f254a43c4d876eaf3

Michael

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
- Richelieu

Prev: RE: [GZG] SG2 -- Network Game Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Missile Counters