Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question Next: [GZG] SG2 -- Network Game

[GZG] re: Hi everybody

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] re: Hi everybody

>From: Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>

>Just out of curiosity, have you seen the modified Full Thrust
>rulesets of Power Projection? PP: Escort came out first with
>smaller ships, to be followed by PP:Fleets for the larger bruisers.
>They're put out by BITS, the British Isles Traveller Support.

We played PP:F several times, but found it confusing and not well
laid out. We've done a little work on grafting High Guard and Full
Thrust in a way that's still playable.

>I've only gamed in it a few times, and most of those were boardgame
>tie-ins.

My group started as the Traveller Board Game Group, specifically to
play all of those games that we owned but had never or rarely played.
 Now we've played them all extensively, and I'm hoping that we do
some more role-playing soon!

>Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks! great to be here!

--Glenn

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question Next: [GZG] SG2 -- Network Game