Prev: [GZG] re: Hi everybody Next: Re: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question

Re: [GZG] Hi everybody

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:31:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hi everybody

Glenn wrote on 05/30/2006 03:29:14 PM:

> Adrian from stargrunt.ca suggested that I join this list.
>
> The group to which I belong, Tactics-0 (showing our roots in
> Traveller), plays science fiction miniatures games.  StarGrunt II is
> one of our favorites, and I just ran a StarGrunt II scenario at
> Kublacon.  Eventually, I'll post an after action report here as well
> as on the StarGrunt-Full Thrust yahoo group.
>
> We also play Full Thrust...

Just out of curiosity, have you seen the modified Full Thrust rulesets
of
Power Projection? PP: Escort came out first with smaller ships, to be
followed by PP:Fleets for the larger bruisers. They're put out by BITS,
the
British Isles Traveller Support.

As they don't use cinematic, I've not played either much, but, aside
from a
conversion of the ships from Imperium out on the web, these books are
the
only places I've seen Traveller designs in near FT format. (I'll not
shed
one tear to be proved wrong on that.)

Amazing thing is, while I've most of the Traveller universe items from
black books up to, but not including, T4, and a few of the GURPS ones,
I've
only gamed in it a few times, and most of those were boardgame tie-ins.
;->=

Glad to have you aboard!

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] re: Hi everybody Next: Re: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question