Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question... Next: [GZG] re: Hi everybody

Re: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:01:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas

Usually just a d6; has the look of a swarm, and don't have the
possibility
of lasting more than a turn, which fighters do.

That said, I've also played with the idea of using a die for a fighter
squadron. I've some large dice with hearts and pine trees that look a
bit
like space fighters... if you squint. ;->=

The_Beast

Greg on 05/30/2006 04:09:46 PM: