Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: [GZG] Orbital mechanics (was List-iquette (was Ping))

[LST] List-iquette Re: [GZG] Ping

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:09:30 -0500
Subject: [LST] List-iquette Re: [GZG] Ping

You will notice I also didn't pop up with my usual 'if you are going to
ping, at least include useful content: ideas, questions, even a good
rule
rant...'

I've never worked out the anti-spam 'rules' for my e-mail, so even
mindless
blithering was a step up from all deleting those people wanting to
help...
themselves to my money. ;->=

Ok, I deleted the spam. Only dreamed of deleting the spamers...

That said, and to my fellow 'mericans, hope your Memorial Day is fun,
but
with proper moments, especially in about four hours, of rememberance,
does
anybody have suggestions of good, simple reading of orbital mechanics,
and
spaceship travel thereupon? After years of beating my head against a
brickwall, I may have found the Gordian-Knot-breaker in my system
campaign
system. Hmmm.... gotta think of a name...

However, while the orbits themselves make more sense, not sure about
moving
between them.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping Next: [GZG] Orbital mechanics (was List-iquette (was Ping))