Prev: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:59:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Fair enough, but I think all/most FB designs use SML's, and the per
salvo
cost, while not free, is less, right? With the usual being 3-4 reloads
per
launcher?

Definitely a different decision between locking an SMR into a AF salvo
and
including it in a magazine.

But, I'll really have to cogitate further before trying to defend more.

The_Beast