Prev: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: [FT] Con wasRe: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:37:47 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

> >Salvo Missiles Vs. Fighters.  Salvo Missiles can't directly target
fighters
> >correct?  But in Fleet Book 1 pg 6 a Salvo missile that is destroyed
by
> >a fighter has a small chance of taking the fighter with it.	It this
still
> >true?
> >
> Yup. For every missile popped, you roll 1d6, and on a 6, a fighter got
> too close to the blast and was killed.

Sylvester's answers are correct, I'm just posting to agree.

> >EMP Cannons/Ion Cannons cause the target ship to take a limited
treashold
> >check against non-weapon systems (and other things).  What does an
EMP/ION
> >Cannon do to a fighter/fighter group?
> >
> They're handled like regular beam dice hits on a fighter. The EMP's
> enough to fry all the systems in the fighter, so no chance to
> repair later.

An EMP Battery hit that can fry ship systems will mission kill a
fighter,
just like a physical damaging hit from a regular beam weapon.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: [FT] Con wasRe: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...