Prev: RE: [GZG] SGII demo games in France Next: RE: [GZG] SGII demo games in France

[GZG] SGII demo games in France

From: le TiYo <letiyo@w...>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:52:27 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: [GZG] SGII demo games in France

on friday i would had took one full box of aspirin: leaving job to
recover
vehicle for the week-end my car battery crash down just 2 hours wasted
before beeing back
home. Let's rock one of my cats find it funny to eat the underway
crossing roof!!! Aaarghh
gonna kill you nasty pet!!!! Printing flyers black & white, NOOO printer
found it fun to
choose magenta!!! Near midnight still got to put the static grass on the
board, that damned
roof to paint... "Darling comming to bed soon?" wife's asking and me
thinking "my God
why not just take two hill and my green carpet" and as i was up since 5
o'clock in the morning
there was a lot of stress at home this day. Finally woke up on saturday
at 04:30 to finish
before moving at 06:00.
TiYo

Prev: RE: [GZG] SGII demo games in France Next: RE: [GZG] SGII demo games in France