Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)?? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??

Re: [GZG] SGII demo games in France

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:05:02 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] SGII demo games in France

>Agreed, but where are the space ships?!? ;->=
>
>Shows the amazing work you can do with, what I assume is, foamcore and
>aquarium plant. Very nice, indeed.
>
>Did the questions ("(a lot !)") seem positive? Mr Tuffley, I'm certain,
>would love to hear of more enslaved, er converts.
>
>Jon, does raise the question of where the Euros are coming from: how do
>various countries rank in customer volume? Not asking for accounting
>figures, just a sense of where the base lies.

Well, we have quite a number of customers in Scandinavia, a few each
in France, Germany, Spain, Holland and Italy,  and a small handful in
Eastern Europe (Poland, Hungary etc) - but all these put together are
just a tiny fraction of our UK and US/Canadian customer base.

Any publicity and promotion anywhere is always very welcome from our
point of view, but especially in mainland Europe.....  :-)

Jon (GZG)